Friday 5 April 2013

Aku no Hana ep1 Screenshot first impression - Them Quality


 I'm probably the first person to do a first impression of an anime just by looking at the screenshot.I'm just gonna talk about mostly the animation and quality of the anime.Titan and Gargantia might be the big title of this season,But there's this 1 anime you might need to take notice of.So I'm gonna be reviewing 1 of my highly anticipated anime of this season,Aku no Hana.I haven't watch the actual anime yet,but I'd already read the manga till the newest chapter that I know what fucked up situation is going to happen in just a few more episode.

It might look derpy,but don't judge it if you haven't watch it.

THEM QUALITY!?

Here's a GIF file to show you how bloody amazing the animation is.

I watched the first PV trailer and know what kind of animation and quality I'm in for.But not this extent.AnimeNewsNetwork haven't update the cast and staff list yet,but I'm pretty sure Shingo Yamashita is behind it with his 1 tone color sakuga and fluid action move.I wouldn't be surprise if it is him.He's been showing himself out in public for quite a lot ever since he did Naruto Shippuden ED animation(By My Side) and start expanding after that.His recently also did the sakuga animation for Shin Sekai Yori ED sakuga(Wareta Ringo) and also Naruto Shippuden OP13.Check them out.His animation style can be described as a 3D hand-drawn animation,I almost thought he animated the movement of the character like how Peter Jackson animate Golum in Lord of the Rings.Even the house and buildings looks amazingly detailed.

You're fucking shit eater!

Now let's move on to the character design.This is where I start nitpicking because it has 1 issue which I wanna to talk about later.But let's talk about the things I like about it.The character's face look freakin realistic.The realism went sky high by adding possibly Shingo's animation.I have a fetish for liking character face looking a lot different than the original and I'm glad because seriously the character design in the manga looks fucking ugly.This is where I'll start my nitpick,they look matured.It's just a minor nitpick that can be overlook.The manga character design look a lot younger and because of that I kinda forgive the characters for being stupid and dumb because they're probably still naive and immature kids around 13-15 years old(I don't know how old are they in the manga tell me if I'm wrong).Although now that they look so matured,it gives a point of showing how dumb youngsters can get when they're being cornered by walls so huge you can't even get out of it except killing yourself or bring yourself in.See what I told you by you can oversee this problem?

Anyway,I recommend you try it out either read the manga or watch the anime its fine.If you watched too much generic anime and there's not much anime you wanna watch this season.Try out this new cup of tea,It might not suits your taste,but that taste might grow on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment